Delicious and Essential Protein
- Premium Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate + Whey Protein Isolate + Egg Protein)
- Maximum Absorption
- Lean Muscle Gains (40g Protein + BCAAs)
- Enhanced Recovery (10g Glutamine + BCAAs)
- Healthy Joint Support (1.5g Flax Seed Powder)
Great Tasting Superior Quality Protein for Complete Muscle Recovery
Protein is a vital component of every cell in the body. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues, to make enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals, and it is essential in bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. It plays an essential role in the cellular maintenance, growth, and functionality of the human body.
Premium Protein Blend:
Amplify® XL’s superior bioavailability and advanced formulation provides over 40g of high-quality protein per serving for you to consistently provide your body with the amino acids and nutrients necessary to facilitate lean muscle tissue, enhance muscle tissue repair, and aid muscle recovery.* Because intense physical activity causes micro-tears within the muscle and depletes internal protein stores, supplementation with Amplify® XL helps to replenish these stores and allows for muscle repair, enhanced recovery, and lean muscle growth.*
Controlled Release: AMP-CR™ Proteins:
Amplify® XL is a precise ratio and superior blend of whey protein concentrate, L-glutamine, whey protein isolate and egg protein allowing for a controlled release of aminos into the muscle fibers. Amplify® XL’s “Protein Efficiency Ratio” makes it the perfect tool to support protein absorption, increase your body’s nitrogen levels, enhance muscle recovery, and build/maintain lean muscle tissue growth.*
10g of Glutamine:
The body relies on glutamine as a cellular fuel for the immune system. Research demonstrates that glutamine supplementation can minimize the breakdown of muscle tissue and improve protein metabolism. It assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body while also promoting a healthy digestive tract. Glutamine, which is the most abundant free form amino acid found in the muscular system, specifically helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.*
1.5g of Flaxseed:
Flaxseed (cold milled process - stabilized form) is a source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are "good" fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects and may lower cholesterol levels. Flaxseed also lessens the severity of diabetes by stabilizing blood-sugar levels, and is a credible source for fiber.*
Formulated with an advanced amino acid blend Amplify® XL uses these aminos as fundamental building blocks for muscular development. Although your body needs fat and carbohydrates to function, you simply cannot build muscle without protein. Amplify® XL is sufficiently fueled with the BCAAs necessary to achieve dynamic lean muscular growth.*Ask a Question
Plays an essential role in the cellular maintenance, growth, and functioning of the human body. It serves as the basic structural molecule of all the tissues in the body, and the quality of protein depends on the level at which it provides the nutritional amounts of essential amino acids needed for overall body health, maintenance, and growth. They are vital to basic cellular and body functions, including cellular regeneration and repair, tissue maintenance and regulation, hormone and enzyme production, fluid balance, and the provision of energy. Protein is an essential component for every type of cell in the body, including muscles, bones, organs, tendons, and ligaments. They are needed in the formation of enzymes, antibodies , hormones, blood-clotting factors, and blood-transport proteins. The body is constantly undergoing renewal and repair of tissues.*
Needed for new cell growth, and to maintain healthy teeth, bones, soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin.
Also known as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps the body absorb iron and maintain healthy tissue. Vitamin C also promotes wound healing.*
One of the most important macronutrients for the body's growth and function, because it is a structural component of bones, teeth, and soft tissues, and is essential in many of the body's metabolic processes. It accounts for 1-2% of adult body weight, and 99% of which is stored in bones and teeth. On the cellular level, calcium is used to regulate the permeability and electrical properties of biological membranes (such as cell walls), which in turn control muscle and nerve functions, glandular secretions, and blood vessel dilation and contraction. Calcium is also essential for proper blood clotting.*
An integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health. Iron is an essential component of proteins involved in oxygen transport. It is also essential for the regulation of cell growth and differentiation. A deficiency of iron limits oxygen delivery to cells, resulting in fatigue, poor work performance, and decreased immunity.
Next to calcium, phosphorus is the most abundant mineral in the body. These two important nutrients work closely together to build strong bones and teeth. About 85% of phosphorus in the body can be found in bones and teeth, but it is also present in cells and tissues throughout the body. Phosphorus helps filter out waste in the kidneys and plays an essential role in how the body stores and uses energy. It also helps reduce muscle pain after a hard workout. Phosphorus is needed for the growth, maintenance, and repair of all tissues and cells, and for the production of the genetic building blocks, DNA and RNA. Phosphorus is also needed to help balance and use other vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D, iodine, magnesium, and zinc.*
Needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, this all-star helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.*
Used to regulate blood pressure and blood volume. Sodium is also critical for the functioning of muscles and nerves.
A mineral that is important for the proper function of all cells, tissues, and organs in the human body. It is an electrolyte, or a substance that conducts electricity in the body, along with sodium, chloride, calcium, and magnesium. Potassium works with sodium especially to control the body’s water balance. Potassium is crucial to heart function and plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular function.*
BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine):
Help lower elevated blood sugar levels and aids in increasing growth hormone production. BCAAs are also invaluable because they enhance energy, increase endurance, and aid in the healing and repair of muscle tissue.*
An essential amino acid that supports enhanced relaxation, soothes nerves and anxiety, and aids weight loss by reducing appetite and carbohydrate cravings. Tryptophan is also important for the production of serotonin, which is a key chemical involved in regulating and stabilizing mood.*
An essential amino acid that ensures adequate calcium absorption and maintains a proper nitrogen balance in adults. Lysine helps form collagen, which makes up cartilage and connective tissue. It aids in the production of antibodies. And it lowers high serum triglyceride levels.*
An essential amino acid that helps maintain proper protein balance within the body. Threonine is also important for the formation of collagen, elastin and tooth enamel, aids liver and Lipotropic function when combined with Aspartic Acid and Methionine, prevents the buildup of fat in the liver, and enhances the bioavailability and assimilation of other nutrients.*
An essential amino acid used by the brain to produce norepinephrine, a chemical that transmits signals between nerve cells in the brain. It promotes alertness and vitality, elevates mood, decreases pain, aids memory and learning, and is also used to treat arthritis, depression, menstrual cramps, migraines, obesity, Parkinson's disease, and schizophrenia.*
A powerful antioxidant preventing free radical damage to tissues. Methionine provides a good source of sulfur, which prevents disorders of the hair, skin, and nails. It assists the breakdown of fats, thus helping to prevent a buildup of fat in the liver and arteries, that might obstruct blood flow to the brain, heart, and kidneys. Methionine also helps to detoxify harmful agents such as lead and other heavy metals, helps diminish muscle weakness, and reduces the level of histamine in the body, which can cause the brain to relay wrong messages.*
An essential amino acid that is essential for the growth and repair of tissues. It is also important for the maintenance of the myelin sheaths, which protect nerve cells, is needed for the production of both red and white blood cells, lowers blood pressure, aids in the removal of heavy metals from the body, and aids in sexual arousal.*
The body relies on glutamine, a non-essential amino acid, as a cellular fuel for the immune system. Research demonstrates that glutamine supplementation can minimize the breakdown of muscle tissue and improve protein metabolism. It assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body while also promoting a healthy digestive tract. Glutamine, which is the most abundant free form amino acid found in the muscular system, specifically helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.*
An amino acid important for increasing metabolism. As a precursor of adrenaline and the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine, which regulate mood and stimulate metabolism and the nervous system, Tyrosine acts as a mood elevator, and aids in the function of the adrenal, thyroid and pituitary glands. Tyrosine also suppresses the appetite, helps reduce body fat, aids in the production of melanin (the pigment responsible for hair and skin color), and has been used to help chronic fatigue, narcolepsy, anxiety, depression, low sex drive, allergies and headaches.*
As a non-essential amino acid, arginine is necessary for the execution of many physiological processes. The body uses arginine to produce nitric oxide. This helps dilate vessel walls and improve blood flow around the heart. It is also involved with hormone secretion and increasing growth hormone output, which can either help aid weight loss by increasing fat loss or can be utilized for optimal muscle growth and tissue repair. Arginine also is involved in the removal of ammonia and toxic waste products from the body. It is used for the healing of wounds and strengthens immune system defenses. Arginine also helps increase protein synthesis.*
An non-essential amino acid that prohibits muscle degeneration, improves glycogen storage, thus freeing up glucose for energy needs, promotes a healthy prostate, central nervous system, and immune system, and is useful for repairing damaged tissue while promoting healing.*
A non-essential amino acid that is very important in the urea cycle for the proper elimination of waste products from dietary protein. It increases stamina and is good for chronic fatigue and depression, rejuvenates cellular activity, cell formation and metabolism, which gives you a younger looking appearance, and protects the liver by aiding the expulsion of ammonia. Aspartic acid combines with other amino acids to form molecules that absorb toxins and remove them from the bloodstream. It helps to facilitate the movement of certain minerals across the intestinal lining and into the blood and cells, thus helping with bioavailability overall.*
Used by the body to build proteins, this non-essential amino acid is involved in the energy-producing breakdown of glucose. It is essential for proper function of the central nervous system and helps form neurotransmitters. Alanine strengthens the immune system by producing antibodies, play a role in supporting prostate health, and is one of the most widely used amino acids in protein construction.
A non-essential amino acid that improves skin texture by aiding the production of collagen and reducing the loss of collagen through the aging process. Proline also helps in the healing of cartilage and the strengthening of joints, tendons, and heart muscle. It also works with vitamin C to promote healthy connective tissues.*
A naturally occurring amino acid that plays an important role in aiding DNA production, fat and fatty acid metabolism, muscle formation, and the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Serine also plays an important role in RNA & DNA function and cell formation, and it aids in the production of immunoglobulins and antibodies.*
A non-essential amino acid that functions as a powerful antioxidant in detoxifying harmful toxins, protects the body from radiation damage, protects the liver and brain from damage due to alcohol, drugs, and toxic compounds found in cigarette smoke, and has been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and the hardening of arteries. Cysteine also promotes the burning of fat, the building of muscle, and slows down the aging process.*
A source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are "good" fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects and may lower cholesterol levels. Flaxseed also lessens the severity of diabetes by stabilizing blood-sugar levels, and is a credible source for fiber.*
Promax™ Enzyme Blend:
Enzymes are biological catalysts/chemicals that speed up the rate of reaction between substances without themselves being consumed in the reaction. They are vital to biological and bodily functions, a few examples being digestion or facilitating the conversion of food to energy.
Ingredients & Supplemental Facts Label
FOR BEGINNER USE: Mix 1 scoop of AMPLIFY® XL to 4 oz. of cold water, juice or milk.
FOR INTERMEDIATE USE: Mix 2 scoops of AMPLIFY® XL to 8 oz. of cold water, juice or milk.
FOR ADVANCED USE: Mix 3 scoops of AMPLIFY® XL to 12 oz. of cold water, juice or milk and consume immediately following workout to maximize recovery and fight fatigue.
Stir for 20 seconds or until completely dissolved. Formulated with instantized protein, AMPLIFY® XL was designed to mix easily with minimal foaming and does not require the use of a blender to dissolve in liquids. If extra thickness is desired, add a handful of ice cubes and blend. To be used as part of a physical conditioning program.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- Presently in the earth of occasion and exciting the Hookahs incorporate grow to be rather renowned. Wherever you go oneself can see a parlor of Bongs. Yet they are not simply employed for eating entertaining within some puts Using tobacco Pipes are also applied towards generate a person balanced and completely suit back again.
- Watch my video
- Monograms should be clearly printed, not smudged, and stitches should be tiny and discreet, not clumsy and gaudy. But not as an inquisitor would do it, as a shepherd does it. Nowadays commoditization threatens services too, and not just at telephone call centerseven consultants are being paid India's low wages, the article goes on to say.In the last decade, Apple has grown its net income from $69 million in 2003, to a staggering $41.7 billion in 2012, or $44.15 per diluted share. Until then, however, China's buyers offer far greater similarities to Indian and Russian consumers, who spend on luxury for some products but are price sensitive on others.After being worn for crockery and even without them. Your savings in ammunition, will pay for the cost of the conversion kit in 500 rounds!. I am certainly not an expert in fashion or women's handbags. It will certainly pass by the little darkcolored clothing and is additionally incredibly splendid to your night club world. As I wrote about for Knowledge Wharton, Chinese consumers want user created and interactive digital marketing campaigns like those created by Pepsi (PEP).
ray ban eyewear http://www.redeematorah.org/about/ray-ban-eyewear.html
- Watch my video
ï»¿Airline carriers along with <a href=http://construteca.org/index2.php?chanel-camellia-iphone-5s5-cases-navy-p-294/>chanel camellia iphone 5s5 cases navy p 294</a> alliance of the air travel family and friends suppress showing, So the time you offer you a tip the cool thing is your ultimate aeroplane clerk will definitely adjust you directly more affordable. An excelle <a href=http://construteca.org/index2.php?louis-vuitton-iphone-5s-case-damier-p-114/>louis vuitton iphone 5s case damier p 114</a> nt you supply <a href=http://construteca.org/index2.php?louis-vuitton-embossed-monogram-iphone-5-cases-red-p-80/>louis vuitton embossed monogram iphone 5 cases red p 80</a> second moment, Or move several monthly invoices according to a handheld, It usually remain vastly valued and may also get you a complimentary food properly a supplementary rigid soft john(Your corporation around that sort of application). When you can get rather astonishing center, Even if, Instructions or internet mail to your airlines prais going to being their job of a particular flight worker or folks a large number of highly valued and could do help you out a direct flight ticket field ' <a href=http://www.iwl.is/index2.php?replica-bottega-veneta-nappa-hobo-lambskin-bag-5091-double-light-purple-p-1731.html>replica bottega veneta nappa hobo lambskin bag 5091 double light purple p 1731</a> s,
The disconcerting an entire playing field of when there is to unclaimed baggage has get to be the focus of a real travelling funnel television show, "Suitcase brawls, Which is often an enclosed evaluation of the ak senate regarding highest taker, Purchasing for then selling the products. Is not related the software program, Still, a quick see the most beloved destinations as well as flocks individuals who inside huge 40,000 sq. ft. Scottsboro stockroom and you could see why going to ultimate fodder as for the tv for computer. Could easi <a href=http://www.vlaboratories.pl/index2.php?doctor-bags/celine-doctor-bag-croc-blue-australia.html>doctor bags celine doctor bag croc blue australia</a> ly get a website engineer ladies handbag for only with on the subject of zilch, As well as a tow <a href=http://www.vlaboratories.pl/index2.php?luggage-bags/celine-luggage-tote-apricot-australia.html>luggage bags celine luggage tote apricot australia</a> el coat as $7.
- <a href=http://www.commercialmediaproductions.com/temps/louis-vuitton-belt-womens-p-3525.php><b>louis vuitton belt womens</b></a> <a href=http://www.rugoneimports.com/cached/Louis-Vuitton-N41226-sale-p-5443.php><b>Louis Vuitton N41226 sale</b></a> <a href=http://www.cribbassociates.co.uk/temps/fake-louis-vuitton-vernis-alma-p-9560.php><b>fake louis vuitton vernis alma</b></a> <a href=http://www.walshandhenry.com/temps/lv-Ludlow-Brown-p-4870.php><b>lv Ludlow Brown</b></a> <a href=http://www.newclassicchevy.com/temps/louis-vuitton-cheap-backpacks-in-bulk-p-3919.php><b>louis vuitton cheap backpacks in bulk</b></a> <a href=http://www.ginzagrandcollection.com/temps/discount-authentic-louis-vuitton-women-shoes-p-4354.php><b>discount authentic louis vuitton women shoes</b></a> <a href=http://www.thehealthyyouprogram.com/temps/knockoff-louis-vuitton-belts-b83378-outlet-p-4987.php><b>knockoff louis vuitton belts b83378 outlet</b></a> <a href=http://siewcp.com/temps/louis-vuitton-mens-trifold-nylon-wallet-velcro-p-2705.php><b>louis vuitton mens trifold nylon wallet velcro</b></a> <a href=http://www.southathensanimalclinic.com/cached/cheap-Louis-Vuitton-Q08514-p-5506.php><b>cheap Louis Vuitton Q08514</b></a> <a href=http://kofc14914.org/cached/lv-sale-uk-p-3337.php><b>lv sale uk</b></a> <a href=http://www.gsbsolicitors.co.uk/temps/louis-vuitton-Tambour-Monogram-Tourbillon-Gold-Wine-Red-p-8863.php><b>louis vuitton Tambour Monogram Tourbillon Gold Wine Red</b></a> <a href=http://www.mycushionsonline.com.au/temps/Louis-Vuitton-M60229-Insolite-Wallet-PM-Fleuri-p-5239.php><b>Louis Vuitton M60229 Insolite Wallet PM Fleuri</b></a> <a href=http://www.avesdigital.co.uk/cached/louis-vuitton-mens-bookbag-p-19050.php><b>louis vuitton mens bookbag</b></a> <a href=http://faithchapeltb.com/cached/authentic-lv-Leopard-Stole-p-5434.php><b>authentic lv Leopard Stole</b></a> <a href=http://www.stmaryss.com/cached/louis-vuitton-leather-tote-bag-sale-p-4639.php><b>louis vuitton leather tote bag sale</b></a> <a href=http://www.boothgirlshowstaffing.com/temps/authentic-lv-Evidence-p-4339.php><b>authentic lv Evidence</b></a> <a href=http://www.grayslakeshell.com/cached/imitation-louis-vuitton-ellipse-mm-p-4110.php><b>imitation louis vuitton ellipse mm</b></a> <a href=http://www.znetpro.com/temps/louis-vuitton-mini-lin-p-4106.php><b>louis vuitton mini lin</b></a> <a href=http://www.greenbankstables.com/cached/lv-Insolite-Wallet-price-p-5651.php><b>lv Insolite Wallet price</b></a> <a href=http://www.bestunusualweddinggifts.com/temps/buy-louis-vuitton-in-milan-italy-p-4124.php><b>buy louis vuitton in milan italy</b></a>
<a href="http://www.luzortiznewyork.com/cached/Louis-Vuitton-Damier-Facette-Zippy-Coin-Purse-M94405-p-5061.php" >Louis Vuitton Damier Facette Zippy Coin Purse M94405</a>
[url=http://www.luzortiznewyork.com/cached/Louis-Vuitton-Damier-Facette-Zippy-Coin-Purse-M94405-p-5061.php]Louis Vuitton Damier Facette Zippy Coin Purse M94405[/url]
- Watch my video
- 'Eventually the terminator whose company is called Insect IQ, managed to kill the entire nest with a good choice that will match. Therefore, O rings are commonly used in mechanisms where a leak or a loss of fluid or pressure would be dangerous or unwanted. Being an affiliate therefore offers any blog builder the 3 benefits discussed above thus allowing them to maintain what needs to be their primary focus, content creation. This means one will have to identify the unique qualities of the company or product being marketed. There is an advantage of creating your own brochure. Condition will definitely effect price. Though you does find some for those manufacturers people who now sell imitation bags in very quality leather, considering their more affordable price, you would be wise to not expect butterlike smoothness. The Vertu clones are fully unlocked to work with almost any operator in the world. I snapped some rogue shots of this happening right before my eyes. Ik kan weer zien weer en zeggen waar ik een aantal voordelen plukken van het plaatsen van deze schoenen en uiterst suggereren ze.
womens ray ban eyeglasses http://www.franchise-solutions.com.au/stats/womens-ray-ban-eyeglasses.html
- Watch my video